- If you have any vaginal bleeding.
- If you think your waters have broken.
- If you are worried about your baby's movements (eg., less than 10 movements in 12 hrs).
- If you have regular painful tightenings/contractions before your due date.
- If you have headaches, see 'flashing lights' in front of your eyes, or indigestion type pains that wont go away.
- If you have any pains in your back or abdomen.
- If you think you have a bladder or kidney infection.
- If you have been in contact with an infectious disease like chicken pox, slap cheek or TB.
- If you have any worries about your pregnancy.
- If you have regular contractions.
- If you think your waters have broken, even if you have no contractions.
- If you have any bleeding.
After you have your baby
- If your bleeding suddenly becomes heavy again.
- If your discharge becomes offensive smelling.
- If you think you have a temperature or feel unwell.
- If you think your baby is unwell.
- If your baby is not feeding.
The link below is a link that will take you to a pregnancy website