Monday, January 7, 2013

Curious pets

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year?

Maureen and I have have been to many houses over the years and met all the family pets such as dogs, cats, donkeys, horses and have even seen house trained pet sheep. but we have never seen an Ostrich!


It was great to see this critter looking curiously at us as if to ask what we were doing.  I laughed to myself wondering if people could tell Maureen and I are townies because of the way we marveled over this exotic creature when everyone else took it in their stride :-)

The last time I saw an ostrich was at Chessington Zoo in England years ago when I was took my children for a day out.  I did just as much ooo'ing and ahhh'ing as I did back then.  

Have a fantastic day everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment